BTS members don’t have personal Instagram accounts

Looks like this fits the group’s identity better…
I can’t even imagine BTS members being famous Instagram stars…
Of course, I’m not saying it doesn’t suit them, but something like Twitter suits them better
original post: pann
1. [+120, -2] I’m not a fan, so I’m curious about it. But if they have personal Instagram accounts and get ads like other celebrities and post pictures, looks like they’ll get a lot of money per picture
2. [+105, -3] They have Weverse and Twitter, so I don’t feel it’s really necessary
3. [+51, -0] But if they have personal SNS, it’s each member’s own SNS, so they can make mistakes and cause controversy. I think it’s better for them to avoid the stress and just focus on group SNS
4. [+37, -1] But honestly, I’m glad they don’t have personal Instagram accounts..
5. [+16, -0] In fact, it’s good that they don’t have personal Instagram accounts… It’s good that the members can focus on themselves in real life
6. [+12, -0] I think there will be many members who won’t join even if they are allowed to have personal Instagram accounts
Netizens talk about how BTS members don’t have personal Instagram accounts
Source: Buzz Trends Updates
0 comments:
Post a Comment